Reservations: (480) 418-6946
Customer Service: (480) 940-0111
- Climate Controlled Storage
- Individual Alarms
- Coded Access
- 24/7 CCTV
- Packing Supplies
- Moving Boxes
- Invoicing upon Request
- Your Lock/Your Key
- Managers Live on Property
- Month to Month Rental Agreements
- 24hr Payments
- No Move-In Fees
- No Management Fees
Sizes & Pricing Feed
Why Get MiniCo Tenant Insurance?
MiniCo Tenant Insurance provides an easy contents insurance solution with great coverage and affordable premiums. You can purchase as little as $2,500 or as much as $20,000 in coverage (*Coverage Limits as high as $75,000 direct with MiniCo). If you have specific insurance coverage questions, feel free to contact MiniCo Tenant Insurance directly at 800-528-1056.
MiniCo Tenant Insurance Program Features
Options:This program provides options to make the insurance easy for you. From various coverage amounts, to a wide variety of covered perils, to an affordable selection of monthly premiums, we can provide access to the right policy to fit your needs and your premium is paid in conjunction with your rent; all at once.
- Transit Coverage: The MiniCo policy provides coverage for your valuables while they are in transit within a 100 mile radius.
- $0 Deductible: There is NO DEDUCTIBLE under the MiniCo Tenant Insurance program. Furthermore, all claims are NOT REPORTED to a national claims database nor do they affect your homeowners or renters premium.
- Rodent & Vermin: up to $500 is provided.
- Vehicles in Unit: Any vehicle stored in a covered unit is covered up the limit chosen.
- Coverage Includes: Fire, smoke, burglary, lightning, windstorm, hail, water damage, earthquake, building collapse, explosion, vandalism and riot.
- Easy Claims Service: Customers file claims directly with MiniCo's claims department and deal directly with MiniCo in the event of a loss.